about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Huge 'The Body Shop' Haul! + SALES. SALES EVERYWHERE.

I was just walking around the mall, minding my own business, hunting for food to quell my perpetual hunger and BHAM! The Body Shop has a huge sale at the mall atrium.

And since I had cash to spare, I figured that I might as well take advantage of the sale.
It was crazy good. Body butters going for S$19.90 (U.P. $30.90) Shower creams going at S$14.90 for 2 and S$10 for 2 on selected shower gels.
I may have gotten a LITTLE bit trigger happy...


Heheheh, I had that huge grin on my face after paying for these items. You know the kind of feeling when you've just gotten a whole bunch of goodies for Christmas. Yeah. I was ecstatic.


I need to assess damages. So here's what I got:

-6 Body butters
-6 shower creams/gels
-3 Detangling sprays
-2 body lotions
-1 body scrub
-1 day cream
-1 pore minimiser
-3 mini strawberry scented shower gels (free gifts)


Body butters at S$19.90 each (U.P. S$30.90)

Body scrubs at S$19.90 each, larger tubs at S$25 (U.P. S$30.90 for the regular sized tubs)

Selected shower gels at $10 for 2, and shower creams at 2 for S$14.90 (U.P. S$12.90)

Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray for Coloured Hair S$10.90 (U.P. S$20.90)

Free with nett purchase of S$50
Apple Blossom Body Lotion $5 each with nett purchase of S$30. Limited to 3 per customer.

The pore minimiser and the seaweed mattifying day cream I got 3 days prior to the sale at 15% off because I'm a star member of TBS. So I'm not too sure of the price that they are going for in the atrium sales.



The raspberry scented products were limited edition (according to them) and you can't find those in TBS stores. So are the blueberry ones but I didn't find the blueberry ones to be as nice as the raspberry ones.

I spent a total of S$278.80 on 20 products. This averages to S$13.94 for each item. HOLY AMAZING GOODNESS. If I were to buy everything at full price it'd be approx. S$439. Wow. Wow. Wow.

The best part is that the sale will go on until the 22nd of September. I can go stock up on whatever else I need/want until then!

Before I forget, the sale is held at the main atrium of Causeway Point Shopping Centre at Woodlands!

Speaking of a good sale, LUXOLA is having a huge Birthday Sale Starting tomorrow! Everything is at 30% off!


Recently Luxola has seen lots of new brands joining them. Zoeva, Olay, Joey Healy, just to name a few. Plus, the all time favourite Deborah Lippmann polishes are back and better than ever! If you're looking to get some goodies for cheapz, head on to http://www.luxola.com tomorrow, Wednesday 18th September!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and have a great week ahead!

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!