about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Sunday 5 January 2014

L'oreal Hydra Fresh Mask-In Lotion


Guess I'm not too late to jump onto the Hydra Fresh bandwagon. Though truth be told, I knew nothing about the Hydra Fresh range. Only bought this because of the packaging.

I am a sucker for pretty packaging.

But when the product itself is amazing, well, we have a winner!

I must say that L'oreal does have great advertising and PR. Try googling this product and you'll find tons of Singaporean bloggers blogging about this.

Most of the time when I see bloggers posting about a product they received for free, I get kind of sceptical if they rave about the particular product. So thank the heavens I actually bought this before I even researched about it online.





It definitely is no miracle product like the SKII Miracle Water, but it does a pretty good job of locking in moisture for my skin. Dewy, bouncy skin for just $22.90? Hell yeah!

I actually wrote the first half of this post last year when I first bought it but I hesitated to post this up because I didn't know if it was good or not, so I waited it out... A lot.

I must say that this is absolutely worth it. Been so obsessed with this that I've almost bought the whole Hydrafresh range of skincare products! Double thumbs up for this one and it's staying permanently in my day and night skincare routine! If you have the chance to pick this up, go for it!

What are some of your skincare must haves??

Have a lovely day ahead!

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!