about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Julep "The Gem Collection 2013"

I am finally back after what seems like ages. Been putting off blogging cause my parents were holding on to my camera so I didn't feel like using my phone to take pictures. Well now that I have my camera (yay), I'm back to blogging! Well that is besides the fact that I'm having my holidays now. Yay or the end of my second year in poly! 

Anyway, as the title suggests, this post will be about the Julep Gem collection that I got last year during the Black Friday sales. I know Julep doesn't shop internationally, so when my dad was in Hawaii last year on a business trip, I bought the gem collection and sent it to his apartment so that he could bring it back for me! I've been wanting Julep polishes for a really really long time now.

Please pardon my disgusting cuticles. I've just finished my final exams last week and have been lazing around my house doing absolutely nothing (playing video games), so I haven't got to grooming my nails. Gosh I need to get to that some time.





| Kenya | Echo | Barbara | Bette |
| Kenya | Echo | Barbara | Bette | 
Kenya
Echo
Barbara
Bette
| Jordan | Jasmine | Angela | Carly |

| Jordan | Jasmine | Angela | Carly |

Jordan

Jasmine

Angela

Carly

| Mary | Oscar | Hilary | Paris |

| Mary | Oscar | Hilary | Paris |

Mary
Oscar
Hilary
Paris

Overall this collection was pretty average too me. The only ones that really stood out were Bette, Mary, and Jasmine. It's still a nice collection to have, but I'm not too sure if the Gem Collection is still available on julep's website.

Which polish is your favourite from this collection?

Have a great week ahead my lovely people! :)

MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!