about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday night blues.

  On the bright side, I managed to finish some of my assignments. After spending one whole day doing up a literature review on social media divide, the day is starting to come to a close.

  How much I love the night time. My whole body is aching, my mind is just a mess because of one too many black russians (or maybe 5 too many) that I downed too fast. Intoxicated mode on. Yay.

  Anyway, I haven't shared my on repeat song in forever, so I figured that I might as well do that right now. Then again, I haven't posting my SOTDs so my point is pretty invalid.

  Hold up, my mum just asked me to wipe the dust of the piano.

  I swear that I play that thing everyday. Just so you know.

  Anyway...



  I don't usually listen to this genre of music, but these aren't usual times. I do love porcelain black though.

  Oh my, speaking of earworms. This.



  My sister showed this video to me on Friday night. I've probably played this more than 30 times since then. I'm hooked, it sounds like a legit well thought (somewhat) song. It's amazingly hilarious, kind of kept me going this weekend. 

  Ahahahaha, amazing. If I'm not listening to this, I'm probably singing it. Yeah, that addicted to it.

  Well, my short excuse of a post is drawing to an end. Really this is more like me musing about today's happenings more than anything. Oh well...

  I'm still super relieved and happy that I got my lit review out of the way.

  Have a happy Sunday night people! Remember to set your alarm for tomorrow! ;)

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!