about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Monday 10 March 2014

Second hand?


So this isn't selling at sephora anymore and I was really feeling bummed that I didn't manage to snag one while it was still being sold. Then, lo and behold, I went on Carousell and managed to find someone selling this at a really really good price of S$29. I think it was selling for $78 in sephora. The only catch is that it is second hand, which many people will think hey that's really unhygienic. You know what, it's k, I can sanitise this, so that's why I bought it. No regrets so far!

The seller was really nice though, that I must add. She used the eyeliner that originally came with the palette so she replaced it with a brand new one in the shade 'Ransom'. The original one being 'Perversion'. Everything was in really good condition so I'm one happy customer!

For those of you who don't know, Carousell is a mobile phone app that works pretty much like ebay, just that it is based in Singapore. It's free to list items and it is really simple to do so. You can download the app here.

Anyway here are some pictures of the Smoked palette. I'm so stoked to play around with this! :D







I've never been the biggest fan of buying second hand items but my sis really got me hooked onto shopping using Carousell. Other than pre-owned/pre-loved items,  some sellers do sell brand new items. Some also have ongoing pre-orders so it feels a lot like a collection of blogshops. If you haven't downloaded this app, I recommend you do! Especially if you have things that you want to sell!

On a completely different note, the weather is just absolute rubbish. Damn, the haze is drying out my eyes and it feels so uncomfortable! :(

I must say, the air is pretty (prepare for bad pun attempt...) SMOKED. :D

So, how do you feel about second hand items? Yay or nay?

Have a good Monday!

MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!