about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sleek iDivine in 'Celestial'


I'm really late on all these palette swatches. Sigh. I don't think this is even available on Sleek's website anymore. Still it is a beautiful palette that has been added to my Sleek palette collection for quite some time now.







I buy too much makeup and never use them (probably am not alone here right?). This is just another palette that I will be keeping but not using... Okay maybe a few shades like eclipse, dark matter, and stargaze.

What are your thoughts on the Celestial palette? Yay or nay? I feel that this isn't something particularly unique.

Have a good week ahead! :)

MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!