about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Monday 26 January 2015

Just a moment please!

I know I'm supposed to be writing my next blog post for my blushes and highlighters.

But I just had to pop in with this post because, just please, take a moment to admire these.

Picture from Real Technique's website

So these brushes are from Real Techniques and I love them. Yes, I admit, mainly because the finish of these are to die for and I'm really eyeing the rose gold ones just because they're rose gold. Come on, pretty overload. The only one I'm not that keen on is the triangular shaped foundation brush since I've never been a fan of flat foundation brushes anyway. I prefer brushes that buff my foundation onto my skin.

But seriously. Just take a moment and admire these beauties.

I need these.

I need these to look and feel like a million dollar princess.

I think they're sold on the Boots and Ulta website. As of now, I don't know where us SG hunnies can get them, so I will update this post once I have found out. I know I can ship them here with comgateway, but I don't feel like going through the hassle. So if anyone of you happen to know where I can get these or who I can get it from, please comment and let us know! :D

In the meantime, please stay tuned on MsFrouFrou because I SWEAR the next post will be up soon. ><

Goodnight everyone! Have wonderful dreams. <3

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!