about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Because new stuff always excites me.

Internship is finally over! And it has been for the past month or so...

Well I have been slacking off and staying home doing absolutely nothing, other than chores and being on Guild Wars 2 all the time.

I LOVE DUNGEONS.

Anyway, it's been ages since I've posted anything here so I've decided to go on a little snapping spree and take a ton of pictures. Pictures of a bunch of new things that I got in the previous3 weeks or so. Here's just a brief look at what I've got during that time and hopefully I will get the rest of the posts done and scheduled for this week (what's remaining of it really). I have no excuses now because I've got everything I need (in terms of photos). I CAN DO THIS!

Also I really should be looking for a job. Got to stop being lazy. 


Zoeva Brushes!
Their bags fit my sunnies perfectly too.

My obseesion. I'll probably post a look with these.
That's all for now! Now all that is left for me is just completing the 5 other entries I have in my drafts.

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday so far! Drink up, because the weather has been a little up and down lately.

Have a good evening!

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!