about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Friday 9 January 2015

Newbies! - Etude House Goodies






From top: Fresh Cherry Tint, Dear Darling Tint, Cookie Blusher
Good morning people! I honestly cannot remember the shade names or numbers right now because I'm at my office and I don't have access to those products, but I thought I'd share what I bought (these were from like last year).

I got the most use out of the brush cleanser, mainly because I have too many other lip products that I enjoy more of right now. The tints are great, but at the moment I'm having an insane obsession with my matte liquid lipsticks (limecrime, sephora, menow) and pretty much just all stuff matte for my lips.

Still on the hunt on getting more matte lip products. Any recommendations? I would love to know!

Time to do some shopping!

Hope you have a good Friday, TGIF! :D

Don't drink and drive. Take Uber or book a cab or get your not drunk friends to drive you home.

Party hard but stay safe!

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!