about              faq              contact              pinterest              instagram

Monday 13 April 2015

Making Some Changes

I don't know if you noticed, but hey brand new profile picture to the right!

I'm going to make a fair bit of edits on my blog layout in the next two to three days, might schedule a few posts as well, but I'll see if the site gets too messy before I post anything. So apologies in advance if my blog becomes all untidy and weird!

In the meantime, here's a link to Danielle Mansutti's youtube channel because I've been absolutely hooked on her videos recently and I can't stop watching! Just thought that I should share! :P

Drink lots of water and enjoy the rest of your day beauties!

Now back to coding. :(

xoxo
MsFroufrou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have your brilliant input/suggestions!